Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where have the months gone?

Shew, well I'm sure I can't be the only person feeling like this! First we had the down run to Christmas and annual shut downs, now I felt like I've just finished coming out of the start of a new year. Holidays are over, school has started, and the children have their extra-mural programmes, and our life of details for 2010 is back in swing, my only concern - "What happened to the last 3 months?" LOL
Well I've found something I'd like to share with you http://www.amillionmemories.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=305310#p305310
For those of you creating Valentines Day cards or dedication layouts, have a look at this lovely download designed by Rachel Hall, here is a sneak peek, but you can download the high res image online.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat money making[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.