Tuesday, October 11, 2011

POTTERY BARN BOOK ENDS


Am I the only one that thinks these are just too darn cute!
If anyone out there is able to create a pattern for these and wants to share a tutorial, please let me know, I'd love to give them a try! They look like such a hoot :) I think they'd make a great doorstop!


[EDIT]

Seriously you can find ANYTHING on the internet. I decided to google search and look what I found... A tutorial, someone else has done all the hard work already - love it when that happens
If you're interested, pop on over to thelittleappleseed and get the instructions there.



You can also visit 2andthru for a slightly different version and she's even got patterns that you can download.



1 comment :

Pumpy said...

Many things I love but Owls are one of them, as you say these are so darn cute.. Will pop over. xxx