Saturday, August 16, 2008

Department of Home Affairs Pinetown

Well Beryldene and I decided to tack the dpt. of home affairs in Pinetown on Thursday morning. I needed to apply for a replacement id seeing as mine was in my car when it was stolen & B has never applied for one in her married name. Well we sat polishing seats for an hour (the whole bum-shuffling parade!) my application was relatively painless, but B's, well lets just say her french manicure didn't take too well to being finger-printed! I had to stuffle my laughs, and eventually coulldn't contain myself any longer, I was crying I was laughing at her soo much. Out came my camera cellphone to capture the moments to share with you. Her exclamations of OMG couldn't he have used a little more finess, I only had my nails done yesterday!!! Once the "abuse" of the finger prints was finished, she was told there was a basin around the corner for her to use. That just finished me off, it was filthy!! and only B can wear a WHITE jersey to dept of home affairs. I think the photos speak for themselves! LOL. I treated her to a cuppa at Vanille afterwards to remind her of all things feminine and bring her ack to earth. (You so have to click on the image to view it larger, to see the communal soap dish, and how disgustingly dirty everything was!)

3 comments :

Sophia said...

OMG you 2 are so funny, I can just picture the whole scene...

Michelle Ramsay said...

Yuk, I think I would have been hysterical laughing at you Beryldene - ha ha ha and would also have brought out a camera or phone to take pictures. I have a wicked sense of humour!!

Anonymous said...

On behalf of KwaNyuswa Community NGO Sinomusanothando Community Development, Botha's Hill, ward 2. I would like to thank the most dedicated staff from Pinetown Home Affairs, that came to our local school during our Breast and Cervical Cancer Awareness Walk to help the community members with the ID documents applications. Thousands of people were assisted over a 2 day period. Thanx to sassa, Dept of Agriculture,10 Final Year Medical Students who assisted with Papsmears for cervical caner screening. As the community we salute you. POWER TO THE PEOPLE. I THANK YOU. DR T. MAZIBUKO, FOUNDER OF SINOMUSANOTHANDO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT,KWANYUSWA