Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Completed Frames

Yesterday I gave my frames a quick coat of clear sealer to finish them off and added the photos {which are images I found on the net} and voila! The only problem is I've stuck them up with prestik and I'm not sure they're going to hold. My pin board came crashing down last night and is presently undergoing repairs with wood glue and an elastic band holding the topmost part of the frame back together. Along with the black & white photos for my frames, I also developed my photos for the 2 classes I'm teaching in George on 15th May. Today I need to complete my layouts and my girls are spending the day with their dad to give me the opportunity to just work.

5 comments :

Beryldene said...

TRACE - I LOOVE LOVE LOVE

linda andrew said...

me too - S....T.....U....N.....N.....I.....G well done Trace you are a legend !

Tracy Schimper said...

Thanks girls, but seriously so easy, anyone can do it!!

CathQuillScrap said...

Wow you've been a busy girl over the long weekend... love all your projects.

Andrea said...

looking gorgeous gf :0)