Monday, August 15, 2011

Additional layout ideas for your school albums

These were a couple of additional pages that I did for the HCPS Fundraiser Class to give the ladies an idea of how they could create an entire school album with slight variations on their original layout. My aim is to try and get both of my girls albums up to date before 2012 using this principle.
I've had a number of enquiries from people who would like to get additional product from this Simply Sweet range to complete their albums. If you attended my class, and would also like more product, please email me tracy@scrapkits.co.za so that I can let you know when it is available.

This was my class layout (Paige Grade R)
For this layout of Sam (Grade R) I used the class kit again, however the reverse of the paper

Paige Grade 1
Yours Truly Class 1 & Class 2


1 comment :

Michelle Ramsay said...

Stunning layouts Tracey