Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Cup Cake Decorating Class

Maybe about a month and a half ago, my friend Vanessa asked me if I wanted to join her for a cupcake workshop, she'd previously done one and had a blast and was now hosting one at her home with Christmas as the theme. It sounded like fun, so I paid my money and diarised the class. At the moment I'm so busy with work and preparing kits in advance for our annual shutdown that as the date for the class drew nearer, the more I was thinking "seriously, why did I decide to do this?"
Well this morning I cleared my schedule and off I went and I'm so glad I did. We had such fun and our teacher Nicky was super organised and it was fantastic learning about new tools and how they work.
We were each given 6 pre-baked cupcakes and we worked in pairs (thanks Laurie, I'll team up with you anytime gf :) The hardest part now, is deciding on whether or not to let my family eat them :)
All the ladies, hard at work

My final 6 cupcakes that I brought home

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Those are soooo cool... I'm super impressed with your cupcakes!