Monday, July 09, 2012

Some new painted furniture

Ok, so we had such fun last weekend painting, that we decided to go at it again :)
I bought a second hand headboard for R100 in plain pine and mixed the blue paint until I got the shade I liked. (painting in colour is a very bold move for me) I distressed it slightly back down to the white undercoat and in place to the bare wood. I figured that a design would look nice on the top, so I designed a vinyl decal using my silhouette cameo - I LOVE how it turned out and my little Samantha is stoked with her new bedhead :)


2 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

This is full of gorgeousness.  Just love it.  Wishing you a wonderful creative week. Hugs                     Desíre Digistamps4Joy DT Member Doing Life

Sophia said...

Looks beautiful, love it...