Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Altered Tin


In our house there always seems to be a mad rush to make a birthday card for one of the girls friends for a birthday party. And seeing as our house is a never ending source of paper supplies, I decided enough was enough and I had to do something about getting s system in place!
This is an old Making Memories tin that contained a mini album baby kit at one point in time and I figured it was the perfect place to house some homemade cards in case of those emergencies!

I removed the handle and spray painted the tin white and then proceeded to layer the Doodlebug papers around it. I then cut envelopes out on my Silhouette Cameo in the various do-ordinated double sided papers. Simple scored pieces of white card stock provided the basis for blank cards and then I added washi tape and other bits & pieces into the tin as well as some co-ordinated stickers I made so that the next time someone needs a card in a hurry, this little tin is there go-to place to create one quickly :)






No comments :