Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grease is the Word!


Yes, she cried - I did it, 2 birthday parties for both my girls in 2 days & party no. 2 NO RAIN!
Paige had her first "night time" party 5pm-8pm with 24 children and 8 adults.(sigh! - i was buggered on Sunday) I hired the Grease DVD during the last school holidays, and Paige loved the movie and the music, and decided then that Grease was the theme she wanted for her next party. We had lots of fun, and totally loved the music. We did make-your-own burgers and then the kids settled down to watch the movie. So my big girl only waited since 31 July to have her birthday party, poor sausage!
Who knows whats happening with my impending move, i've had no takers on my house to sub-let, so looks like i'm going to be here longer....

4 comments :

Andrea said...

Looks like a lovely party...Happy 10th Birthday Paigie, even if it is.....um 3.5 months late (hee hee)

Beryldene said...

What can I say...i went, I saw, I danced (to ABBA at the end), and lastly...I drove OVER THE 25 km SPEED LIMIT...so there!

CathQuillScrap said...

Looks like a fun party. At least you survived it all.

linda andrew said...

wow - what fun - wish i was there - thrilled you back posting - must mean your life is getting back to normal speed again - missing you lots