Thursday, November 20, 2008

To move or not move, that is the question?

Ok, well can you believe the day after I tell my prospective new landlord it doesn't look like I'm going to have anyone to let my house my the end of November - someone wants to move in, eek like 1.5 weeks only..... I phoned my prospective landlord and said "guess what, i found a tenant", and he says "oh no! I let the house today" CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! :(
Anyway, I don't feel too bad, because the family that have moved in, had their house destroyed in Friday's storm, and they desperately needed a place to stay, so they will be there until mid January until the builders have finished with their house.
So I've now informed the letting agents that my house will be available from 1 February 2009. Flip is my life the only one that gets this complicated?

1 comment :

Andrea said...

maybe not a bad thing gf at least this way you can finish off the year and move at a less hectic time.