Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update on my absence :)

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in AGES.... but, eish, I've been an incredibly busy girl.  I'm incredibly blessed to have the most remarkable team of ladies who work for me, and they've held down the fort to give me the freedom to concentrate on my move, Love you all and a big :* thank you!
The building of our new house has been running behind schedule (no surprises there) and it has been all consuming and my creative juices have been running wild (pics to follow at a later date:) Two days after we moved in, our computers got hit in a lightening storm, and I was suffering from 'internetlessness' and no computer :(
I am however back online sporting my new MacbookPro and have got lots to post. To all my friends out there who follow the blog, I lost all my email addresses, so please pop me an email subject heading: name & email address, and I'll add you back into my address book.


No comments :