Friday, November 22, 2013

Silly Season Bootcamp Photos

I've been wanting to post these photos for 2 weeks & can't believe how fast the time flies. 
I had 60 ladies attend the day which consisted of 2 workshops - a double page layout in the morning, and christmas inspired class for the second half of the day. Yummy food, great company and girls time to just have some time out and do what they want to do for THE ENTIRE DAY :)


MORNING CLASS - Fun can happen anywhere layout by Tracy Schimper
Layout details, the layout also included a booklet on the first page
Afternoon Class - Christmas Balls
Ideas for using the stamp set I designed which each lady received 
Some of the gift wrap idea samples I did


Me teaching, armed with my mic headset &
battery pack  (that kept pulling my trousers down *blush!)
I'm always to busy on the day to take photo's so my eldest daughter went
off with my camera - Our lunch rolls were delish with 4 various
Christmassy filling choices!


1 comment :

Desire Fourie said...

Looks like it was great fun. Love the Christmas balls.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}